Reflection

Writing this piece has been important. As of life, we have come to make race the main piece of how society should work. And that will not change until we start blurring the lines between human beings no matter the color of our skins. And secondly most important, not everyone will agree with your point of view, however that will not stop you from exploiting your mind and let your ideas run through everyone, maintaining respect at all times. I have always been afraid to speak out what I believe toward African Americans, and having more information on Harlem has helped me develop my opinion and arguments to widely speak about the topic.

I was very excited to write about this neighborhood because it allowed me to go further on my acknowledgment about Harlem and far beyond its expectations instead of trying to pursue culture in a neighborhood blocking the opportunities to become better. Harlem is a place that needs to reach its full potential and culture cannot be an option to allow people to take away benefits from becoming more successful. Harlem needs a better solution.